Here are the topics for your individual presentation. Pick one and start working on it :)
Tips on how to present is also posted here.
I have received some interesting questions after the class regarding the presentation. Let me clarify them as follows:
Q: Do i need to use powerpoint?
A: you don't need to. However, don't forget that your presentation needs to be engaging [drawing the attention of the audience]. Thus, visual aids is recommended.
Q: What kind of content would not be good for the presentation?
A: Since we focus on "WISH", think of something that sounds [almost] impossible to achieve. That's when a wish comes in.
Your wish does not have to be doable. You may wish to be in a Formula 1 race on the rings of Saturn, as long as you can support your answer.
If you wish for better skills in English, that will not be a good enough answer. You don't need a wish to succeed in English. You can achieve it with perseverance. < look this word up in the dictionary in case you are not familiar with the definition :)
I would not recommend talking about life or death, either. The subject would bring too much intensity in emotion. Avoid it if you can.
What I look for from your answer is creativity and logics. These two must go hand in hand. Put a lot of thoughts into it.
If you have any other questions, do ask.
Signing off with one of the best quotes I like the most

0 comments:
Post a Comment